A marriage certificate is a legal document officially declaring the marriage of two individuals. A marriage certificate is also known as marriage license, wedding certificate or wedding license, certificate of matrimony, and other names in different countries. Submission of a marriage certificate may be required in many cases, to name a few:
• If a person was married abroad, he/she may need a certified translation of the marriage certificate.
• If you want to change the name on your official documents such as passport, driving license or mortgage.
• If you have applied for divorce, a sworn translation of your marriage certificate may be required in divorce proceedings.
• If you are applying for a work permit in a foreign land. For eg., H1B in USA, Canadian skilled worker program, etc.
• If a married individual applies for a Green Card (permanent residence visa) in the US.
Modlingua Learning Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading language translation companies of India, comes across as a one-stop-shop for all needs pertaining to translations be it in Indian or foreign languages. Whether the translations need to be used for personal or business use or for visa or immigration purposes, Modlingua is fully equipped to help you out in every way when it comes to translation, certification, attestation, notarization, etc.