TENTATIVE CONFERENCE PROGRAM
09:00-10:00 Registration and High Tea
10:00-10:20 Inauguration, Lamp lighting, Prayer & Welcome Address
10:20-10:45 Key Note One: Bharat of 21st Century
- Growth Story of Bharat so far and Plans for Bharat of tomorrow
- Government Initiatives in promoting entrepreneurship and attracting investments in Bharat
- Roadmap for government going hand in hand with entrepreneurs
10:45-11:00 Networking Break with Startup Booths
11:00-11:30 Opportunity and Challenges in the Infrastructure
- State of Bharat Infrastructure: Present and Future
- Administrative bottlenecks and ways to overcome them
11:30-12:15 Hot Sector One: Education
- Bridging the educational gap in Bharat: How and what is to be done to meet the challenge
-Higher Education: New frontiers for the entrepreneurs and investors focusing at Bharat.
12:15-13:00 Hot Sector Two: Healthcare
- What are the sustainable and scalable business models in healthcare delivery in Bharat?
- Integrated Health systems like Ayurveda & modern medicine working together
13:00-13:15 Launch of Women Entrepreneurs Network ( Anushree Shrivastava)
13:15-14:15 Lunch and Networking
14:15-14:30 Keynote two: Hot Spots of Bharat
-Discussing the potential of remote locations which are emerging in northeast, eastern India and other remote locations
- Roadmaps for empowering and leveraging these locations
4:30-15:15 Hot Sector Three: Energy
- Meeting the energy requirements of the state: Hows and Whats.
- Clean Energy: Looking at the various scalable models that can help meet the energy crunch
- The Economics of Solar Energy
15:15-16:00 Hot Sector Four: Women Entrepreneurs
- Challenges & Opportunities for women entrepreneurs in Bharat
- Charting out an eco system of women leaders and entrepreneurs
16:00-16:15 High Tea at funding Booth
16:15-17:00 Workshop: Starting up Business
-Business Plan Preparation: Documentation, Presentation, etc.
-Knowing legal aspects of the business
-Knowing how to get funded and what investors look in the entrepreneurs and business ideas
14. 17:00-18:00 Startup Hour
Investors, Start-ups meet-ups
Business Plan Presentation: 5 minutes for each presentation. ( pre-screened entrepreneurs)
18:00-18:30 Feedback, Valedictory, Awards and Closing Ceremony
Classical dance with modern remix in after Party Events / Dance etc.